Welcome to the Stone Age, a time of extreme danger. When giant mammoths and
sabretooth tigers ruled the Earth, and humanity was at the bottom of the food
chain. As the last survivor of your hunting group, you will learn to craft a
deadly arsenal, fend off fierce predators, and outsmart enemy tribes to conquer
the land of Oros and become the Apex Predator.
Developed by Ubisoft Montréal, in collaboration with Ubisoft Toronto,
Ubisoft Shanghai Studio, and Ubisoft Kiev Studio, Far Cry Primal is a
full-fledged single player experience that will take gamers to 10,000 BC in
history, to a time when massive beasts like the woolly mammoth and sabretooth
tiger ruled the Earth.
The award-winning franchise that stormed the tropics and climbed the
Himalayas now brings its innovative open world sandbox gameplay to a time when
humans were not at the top of the food chain, but were fighting to climb it,
bringing together massive beasts, breathtaking environments, and unpredictable
FROM PREY TO PREDATOR
You will play as Takkar, a seasoned hunter and the last surviving member of your
group. You have one goal: survival in a world where you are the prey.
– Grow your tribe and hone your skills to lead your people.
– Encounter a cast of memorable characters who can help push back the
dangers of the wild.
– Face enemy tribes who will do anything to eradicate you and your
– Defeat predators and humans alike and rise to become the apex
THIS IS FAR CRY’S STONE AGE
This isn’t the Stone Age as you know it. This is the Stone Age with
irreverence and mayhem. This is Far Cry’s Stone Age.
– Stalk enemy outposts and plan your attack using weapons and tools crafted
from the bones of beasts you’ve killed.
– Master the element of fire to expand your tactical options, setting your
weapon on fire or scaring predators at night.
– Land the killing blow on the prey you've hunted across the plains. But
beware, its scent may attract predators willing to fight you for the prize.
– The rich setting of the Stone Age only multiplies the amount of deadly
weapons, dangerous threats, and incredible stories that Far Cry is
A WORLD RULED BY GIANT BEASTS
After the last Ice Age, the glaciers retreated to leave behind a land blooming
with nature and resources where humans and animals alike can thrive –
provided they have what it takes to prove their dominance.
– Discover the majestic and savage land of Oros with its breathtaking valley
of redwood forests, harsh taiga, and humid swamps where you can see Earth as it
was before man laid claim to it.
– Oros teems with life from large herds of deer and vicious packs of
dire-wolves to warring enemy tribes. It is ruled by megafauna such as sabretooth
tigers and woolly mammoths, giant animals that dominated the Earth in the Stone
Age and were feared by every other living being.